Checks whether an approximate gradient can be computed for this problem.
function candoit = canGetApproxGradient(problem)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- barzilaiborwein Riemannian Barzilai-Borwein solver with non-monotone line-search.
- rlbfgs Riemannian limited memory BFGS solver for smooth objective functions.
- conjugategradient Conjugate gradient minimization algorithm for Manopt.
- approxhessianFD Hessian approx. fnctn handle based on finite differences of the gradient.
- steepestdescent Steepest descent (gradient descent) minimization algorithm for Manopt.
- trustregions Riemannian trust-regions solver for optimization on manifolds.
Generated on Fri 08-Sep-2017 12:43:19 by m2html © 2005