Checks whether the cost function can be computed for a problem structure.
function candoit = canGetCost(problem)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- getGradientFD Computes an approx. of the gradient w/ finite differences of the cost.
- conjugategradient Conjugate gradient minimization algorithm for Manopt.
- approxgradientFD Gradient approx. fnctn handle based on finite differences of the cost.
- neldermead Nelder Mead optimization algorithm for derivative-free minimization.
- pso Particle swarm optimization (PSO) for derivative-free minimization.
- steepestdescent Steepest descent (gradient descent) minimization algorithm for Manopt.
- trustregions Riemannian trust-regions solver for optimization on manifolds.
- checkdiff Checks the consistency of the cost function and directional derivatives.
- checkgradient Checks the consistency of the cost function and the gradient.
- checkhessian Checks the consistency of the cost function and the Hessian.
- manoptsolve Gateway helper function to call a Manopt solver, chosen in the options.
- plotprofile Plot the cost function along a geodesic or a retraction path.
- surfprofile Plot the cost function as a surface over a 2-dimensional subspace.
0001 function candoit = canGetCost(problem)
0017 candoit = isfield(problem, 'cost') || isfield(problem, 'costgrad');
Generated on Sat 12-Nov-2016 14:11:22 by m2html © 2005