Returns the symmetric parts of the matrices in the 3D matrix X
function Y = multisym(X)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- essentialfactory Manifold structure to optimize over the space of essential matrices.
- symmetricfactory Returns a manifold struct to optimize over k symmetric matrices of size n
- rotationsfactory Returns a manifold structure to optimize over rotation matrices.
- stiefelfactory Returns a manifold structure to optimize over orthonormal matrices.
- stiefelstackedfactory Stiefel(k, d)^m, represented as matrices of size m*d-by-k.
Generated on Fri 08-Sep-2017 12:43:19 by m2html © 2005